Located in the departments of Haute-Savoie, Pays de Gex and Grésivaudan in France, Jean Lain is a family company which has been selling and maintaining a full range of cars since 1966.
Jean Lain possesses several worksites in these regions. To ensure the safety of its teams against falls from a height on these ones, Jean Lain has trusted VERTIC, to give them the support they need all along the project.
Among the 6 worksites to secure during 2016, our VERTIC teams has stopped this week at Annemasse and installed:
- 245 meters of free-standing guardrails
- 2 HLL systems BATILIGNE of 57 and 48 meters
- One caged ladder of 2.90 meters
- One simple ladder of 2 meters
- One staircase
- 6 fall protection grids for rooflights
This very nice project has been totally managed according to the requirements and needs of our Partner!